Mobile Notary Service and Signing Agent
Lake Norman Notary Services
• Real Estate Closings
• Power of Attorney
• Auto Loan Docs & Title Transfers
• Structured Settlements
• Social Security Records
• Medical Releases
• Reverse Mortgages
• Doctor’s Offices Needs
• Corporate Needs
• Advanced Medical Directives
• I9 Authorized Representative
• Divorce/Custody Agreements
• Deed Transfers
• Lease Agreements
Primary service area:
Charlotte, University Area, Huntersville, Mooresville, Concord, Cornelius, Davidson, Matthews, Mint Hill, Pineville, Kannapolis, Harrisburg, Belmont, Mt. Holly, Denver
Available in the following counties:
Mecklenburg, Iredell, Catawba, Rowan, Cabarrus, Gaston Lincoln, Stanly, Union
What You Will Need
In accordance with state law, each person having their signature notarized must show a valid (unexpired) government-issued Photo ID:
• State Issues Driver’s License
• US Passport
• State Issued I.D. Card
• Foreign passport stamped by the INS (U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Services)
• Alien registration card (acceptable only for notarization of INS forms)
• Military Service I.D. Card issued by the U.S. Government
General Notary Fees
$10.00 Per Signature Notarized. Travel fees are separate from Notary fees.
Standard Loan Signing Fees
• First set of Loan Documents $100.00 – Includes up to 30 miles round trip
• Additional fees 30 to 60 miles round trip $25.00
• 60 to 90 miles round trip is additional $50.00
• Additional set of Loan Documents $ 50.00
• Additional Property loans in one closing: $50 each
• Email documents $15.00 per set
• Fax Backs – $25
Print and Trip $50.00 – Print only $25.00
Checks, Cash and All Major Credit Cards
Affiliations and Memberships
Looking for a Reliable, Professional, and Knowledgeable Notary - call Georgiana! She does an excellent job and I will definitely use her services again (and again!) Thank you Georgiana, for the MANY signings you have helped me with!
Robert Balsama Mooresville
Georgiana is amazing! We hired her twice to handle a very complicated financial transaction. Both times she arrived early, was extremely patient with our client and went above and beyond a typical notary”s duty. Georgiana exudes professionalism. I can't recommend her enough!
Jane Green From Huntersville
We are Lake Norman’s leading mobile notary service and signing agent. We offer a comprehensive range of traveling notary public and related services, bringing experience, convenience, and professionalism to your location. Doing business with both individuals and businesses, we can meet at any public locations such as office, house, hospital, school, store, restaurant, airport, and more.
We understand the inconvenience of having to adjust your schedule to accommodate normal notary public working hours in order to receive notary service. Your time is money and we guarantee to get it right the first time. All the documents are processed with a great deal of care and precision.
We carry over $100,000 of Errors and Omissions (E&O) insurance, bonded and commissioned, and are members of the National Notary Association.